Established in 1982 FXA Solutions has grown to become Australia ‘s largest independent office equipment company
When you purchase FXA Solutions (F.X.A.S.)) products, you can count on, reliable product quality, world-class, responsive, dependable service and excellent overall value.
Unlike other suppliers of OEM and compatible products, we develop and co-develop F.X.A.S. Products in partnership with an extensive network of the Worlds finest manufactures. We design and stringently test SOE products to confidently warrant their performance. More than a Supplier , F.X.A.S. is the convenient, single source for office equipment parts and supplies, across virtually all OEM machines. Backed by every FXAS employee, we are committed to delivering industry-leading performance through:
Rigorous processes and procedures ensure the most consistent, reliable product performance possible.
We listen and work with you to best meet your needs and expectations with expert, responsive support.
To help make you more competitive, we provide excellent overall value through optimal product quality, cost savings, extensive selection and exceptional support.
Printer Supplies – Ink Jet Cartridges
• Tested to ensure industry-leading performance and OEM-equivalent yields
• Available in wide selection of cartridges
• Specially formulated so that each cartridge performs for each printer application.
• Provides consistently vibrant colour, photo quality reproduction and quick drying times
Printer Supplies – Laser Printer Cartridges
• Tested to ensure industry-leading performance and OEM-equivalent yields.
• Offer new-build and remanufactured cartridges for the most popular OEM models.
• Customer formulated for each machine application to produce excellent print quality.
FXA Solutions Adds Value
We continually respond to an ever-changing marketplace by constantly expanding product lines that meet evolving business needs. Consider F.X.A.S. your value partner; one source that offers the best selection of high-quality products, at competitive costs, backed by unequalled service and testing. Together we can help you:
• Lower costs and increase profits
• Instill confidence with product support and full product warranties
• Reduce risk through unparalleled product testing
• Deliver customer satisfaction
• Leverage a broad product range
• Provide excellent value
360° Product Qualification
Suppliers must first meet our high expectations. We qualify suppliers through a formal auditing process. We design and test products in conjunction with our suppliers. To earn the Sydney Office Equipment Certificate, products undergo rigorous and thorough application-specific testing in all applicable models. This testing ensures that these products meet or exceed OEM baseline criteria.
• Compatibility – forward and reverse (toners)
• Full environmental
• Fit / function
• Component compatibility
• Material properties analysis
• In-depth electrical characteristics testing (drums)
360° Product Support
Sydney Office Equipment continues to support products with an ongoing performance promise. We back FXA Solutions products with a one-year warranty that offers the choice of credit or replacement. Product evaluations and proactive visits by technicians provide extensive technical support. Finally, our formal problem resolution process exists to take care of any problems that might arise.
F.X.A.S. takes product support “full circle” with a high-value warranty supported by a quality and service tradition:
• We Partner only with world-class manufacturers; we enjoy partnership histories that extend more than 25 years F.X.A.S.
• We provide rigorous product testing and monitoring throughout a product’s life, to ensure dependable performance
• We maintain a mutual and unyielding commitment to producing products that deliver customer satisfaction and profitability
360° Product Reliability
FXA Solutions requires and conducts rigorous testing–during initial product testing and with every production lot—to ensure reliability throughout the product’s life. We verify supplier results with a Certificate of Analysis. Our formal Product Problem Resolution process guarantees that product quality is closely monitored after the sale, with immediate response and tracking of issues or concerns that may arise.
PRODUCT QUALITY CERTIFICATE
FXA Solutions certifies that all F.X.A.S. branded parts and consumables are laboratory tested to verify performance to be at least equal to the target equivalent product.
The company’s in-depth testing and product development processes enable F.X.A.S. to certify, with confidence, that F.X.A.S. products provide industry-leading or OEM-equivalent quality. Virtually all F.X.A.S. products are functionally tested in their prescribed end item applications. This testing is conducted with other OEM and F.X.A.S. branded “mating” components for the expected life/yield of those products. F.X.A.S. product performance is compared to the performance of its OEM equivalent in a normal temperature and humidity environment. These functional comparative analysis and mating part tests are also performed in two additional extreme temperature and humidity environments when applicable (high temperature/high humidity and low temperature/low humidity). Products acceptance testing is conducted for both development prototypes and subsequent production products.